Parents are very concerned about the health of children, children are weak, easy to get sick, and now the level of medical expenses is high, smart parents want to pass on high medical expenses through insurance for children's medical insurance.
(1) Children in school (excluding children with low-income and special difficulties):
1. Insured children to receive insurance application materials (including insurance instructions and forms, etc.).
2. Insured child care guards carefully fill out relevant forms according to the insurance requirements, and conduct online declaration of insurance information (the first batch of declarations in 2007 does not require online declaration information), prepare the required materials and return them to the school.
3. The school will review the relevant materials and collect them and submit them to the social security agency.
4. The social security agency accepts the insured information, reviews the insured information, enters the insured information, establishes the social security collection account, and collects the application fee through the computer system.
5. After successful collection of children's medical insurance premiums, the school may apply to the social security agency to make a child medical insurance certificate. After printing the certificate list in the child insurance collection window, go to the social security certificate window to pay the system fee and apply for the certificate.
6. After 20 working days from the acceptance of the certification process, the school will be unified to the social security agency to receive the child medical insurance card and be issued to the insured.(2) Children who have not entered the school and settled outside the home. The children whose household registration is less than 18 weeks: 1. The guardian of the childcare insured to the social security agency in the place where the household registration is located to obtain the application form for the insurance. 2. Insured child care guards carefully fill out the relevant forms according to the insurance requirements and conduct online declaration of insurance information (the first batch of declarations in 2007 does not require online declaration information), and prepare the required insurance information to report to the social security institution where the household registration is located. 3. The social security agency accepts the insured information, reviews the insured information, enters the insured information, establishes the social security collection account, and collects the application fee through the computer system. 4. After the childcare insurance collection is successful, the childcare guardian can apply to the social security institution to make a child medical insurance certificate. After printing the certificate list in the child insurance collection window, go to the social security certificate window to pay the certificate fee and apply for certification. formalities. 5. After 20 working days from the acceptance of the certificate-making procedure, the childcare guardian of the childcare insurance will receive the childcare insurance card from the social security collection agency and issue it to the insured. Child medical insurance payment for children's medical insurance, social/medical insurance card>>Required materials: original account of the household registration + first page of the household registration book and copy of the baby's own page, original and copy of the agent's ID card> Location: Social Security Center in the locality of the household registration>> Processing fee: 25 social/medical insurance cards, medical insurance 60 per year; > Enjoyment: 50% hospitalization, 50% emergency payment; > Note: End of account Just go and do it. After 10 working days after registration, go to the card + medical record book, and then take care of the card book when you see a doctor. Parents should choose the right child care insurance parents are very concerned about the health of children, children's resistance is weak, more likely to get sick, and now the level of medical expenses is high, smart parents want to pass the insurance for children to pass on high medical care cost. There are two types of child health insurance that we usually contact: child social security and commercial child health insurance. Children's social security can provide children with the most basic medical security. Although the payout ratio and the maximum payout amount are not as good as commercial insurance. But it also has two major advantages. First, you can make claims for outpatient medical expenses. Outpatient expenses are more frequent, but commercial insurance generally does not assume insurance liability for disease clinics (except for, such as: Kunlun Health Insurance Company's Health Bao Children's Insurance provides reimbursement for outpatient expenses for special diseases). Second, it can provide protection for congenital diseases and past illnesses. Some children may have congenital diseases, and for this part of the treatment costs, commercial insurance does not provide protection services to control risks. The price of social medical insurance for children is also relatively low. It is recommended that parents first insured their children and then supplement and improve them with commercial insurance. Commercial children's medical insurance includes: children's serious illness, children's hospitalization stickers, and children's hospitalization expenses reimbursement. The current epidemic is showing a trend of younger age, and it is not uncommon to report on severe illness in young children. Many families are burdened by heavy medical expenses. Different from the after-sales reimbursement of social security payments, the critical illness insurance can provide funds to the children for follow-up treatment at the first time of diagnosis, and the strength of protection is even greater, avoiding the dilemma of no money to cure diseases. The general rate of critical illness insurance that is separately insured is higher than that of the same amount as the additional disease. Parents can attach insurance to children's critical illness insurance while insuring education insurance, and the children provide protection and save premiums. In order to better compensate social security children's medical care, parents can choose super-social insurance products (protection covers medical items outside the social security payment list). In summary, parents should pay attention to all types of insurance coverage when insuring their children, and the benefits of combined insurance are even greater.