Introduction: Many parents ask the school to ask the children to buy a flat insurance every semester. The child asks what this is and can't answer it. What is the difference between medical insurance and medical insurance? Today, the insurance network will give you a detailed introduction to the difference between insurance and medical insurance.
Learning the full name of primary and secondary school students insurance, belonging to personal accident insurance, is also a type of group insurance, often voluntarily insured by students when enrolled, the school to collect insurance premiums, is the simplest, cheaper, more common insurance. Parents only need to pay dozens of premiums, and the child can get a lot of protection including accidental injuries, accidental medical treatment and hospitalization.
I. What is the insurance policy?
1. Death insurance
If the insured person dies due to accidental injury insurance or illness, the insurance company shall pay the insurance premium according to the agreed insurance amount. In the event of an accidental death of the insured, the insurance company has to pay 10,000.
2. Accidental Disability Protection
If the insured person suffers from an accidental injury insurance accident and causes disability within 180 days from the date of the accidental injury, the insurance company shall multiply the agreed insurance amount to pay the insurance premium according to the contract.
3. Accidental injury medical insurance
Each insurance company pays different compensation for accidental injury medical treatment, mainly for daily medical subsidies according to the terms of its own insurance products, but no more than one limit.
4. Hospitalization medical insurance
During the insurance period, if the insured person suffers from the accident for the first time due to accidental injury, the insurer shall pay the insurance premium according to the graded progressive proportion agreed by both parties at the time of insurance.
Hospitalization expenses: The reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the insured for each hospitalization.
Outpatient medical expenses for major diseases: The insured's treatment costs due to some major diseases can provide compensation.
Second, what is the difference between Xueping Insurance and medical insurance?
After the birth of a child, parents will give their child a medical insurance card. Some parents think that with the medical insurance card, they will repeat the insurance policy. This is really the case.
Insurance network reminds that although there are some duplications between the insurance and the medical insurance, there is a big difference between the two, and the combination of the two can provide the necessary protection for the children.
1. The nature of insurance is different. Resident health insurance is non-profit; business insurance is sponsored by insurance companies and is profitable.
2. Different insurance conditions. It is not allowed to participate in commercial insurance for the major illness or the medical expenses for major diseases during the previous insurance period; the resident medical insurance has no special restrictions on the health of the insured, and all kinds of students and children who meet the conditions of participation can participate.
3. Different sources of funds. Children participate in medical insurance, in addition to personal contributions, the financial sector also gives greater subsidies; the insurance premiums for business education are entirely borne by individuals.
4. The coverage is different. First, in terms of medical care, the proportion of compensation for medical insurance is relatively low, and Xueping Insurance can further compensate for the self-funded medical part; second, Xueping Insurance also includes the responsibility for death and disability, but medical insurance does not. If the child has an accident or is ill, after the child's medical insurance reimbursement, the parents can also go to the insurance company to further settle the claim according to the standard of the insurance.