With the increasing number of college graduates who graduate each year, graduates will inevitably encounter difficulties in employment. Therefore, applying for a startup loan for self-employment has become a choice for many people. In order to support the encouragement of college students to start their own businesses, the state has also introduced a series of support policies. Today, Xiaobian will tell you about it.
I. Tax support:
1. According to the state regulations, where college graduates are engaged in self-employed business, the tax registration certificate fee will be exempted within one year from the date when the department approves its operation.
2. The newly-built urban labor and employment service enterprise (excluding the state-restricted industries), the resettlement personnel (including college graduates who have registered for unemployment registration, the same below) exceeded 60% of the total number of employees in the enterprise, and the competent tax authorities If approved, the income tax can be exempted for 3 years.
3. After the expiration of the tax exemption period for the labor employment service enterprise, if the newly placed unemployed personnel account for more than 30% of the original number of employees in the enterprise, the income tax may be reduced by half for 2 years upon approval of the competent tax authorities.
Second, financial support:
1. In order to increase the support for college graduates to start their own businesses, the state has established a system of priority loan support and appropriate credit loans. Considering the root causes of college students' loan difficulties (difficult to provide effective collateral), many banks have opened channels for moderately issuing credit loans for self-employed college students. Financial institutions will give priority credit support for good qualifications and effective guarantees.
2. Loan interest rate discount, simplifying the procedures for borrowing. The state stipulates that for aspiring graduates of entrepreneurial loans, financial institutions should give certain preferential interest rate support, and should simplify the loan procedures and use a reasonable credit line for a certain period of time.