Since the current medical expenses for children can only receive limited compensation from social basic insurance, Ms. Lin hopes to solve the potential excessive medical burden by purchasing commercial medical insurance for her daughter. Because of the limited economic conditions of Ms. Lin’s family, she hopes that the relevant commercial medical insurance premiums will be within her affordability.
specific insurance requirements
1. Wide coverage: accidental disability protection, drug cost compensation (including medical expenses within and outside the social medical insurance basic medical insurance drug list), compensation for surgical expenses, bed and meal expenses during hospital treatment, and other hospital stays during treatment A number of guarantees such as fee compensation.
2. The amount of insurance is high: the accidental disability insurance for each insurance policy is at least 50,000, the compensation for surgical expenses is at least 15,000, the compensation for medicines is at least 2,000, and the compensation for other expenses is at least 3,000. The commercial medical insurance is best able to bear all The medical expenses are deducted from the rest of the social basic insurance compensation.
3. There are a wide range of designated hospitals: including all local first-, second-, and third-level hospitals and private or foreign-funded hospitals with treatment services. All tertiary hospitals in the field may not be restricted by the scope of the hospital to expedite or rescue as soon as possible.
4. The insurance service is efficient; the parents notify the insurance company in time after the child is admitted to the hospital, the insurance company can increase the proportion of partial payment to 100%, and the procedure for claiming the insurance company is as simple as possible so that compensation can be obtained in time.
5. The insurance premium is relatively low: each premium in the 0-6 age group cannot be higher than 2000, and if you purchase more than two, you can give a 50% price discount.
6. Can exempt insurance premiums under special circumstances; as stipulated in foreign children's commercial medical insurance, during the contract period, once the insured person is unfortunately dead or completely disabled, the child's insurance plan will be effectively guaranteed until the age of 18, since The insurance policy will be fully waived from the anniversary of the first policy after the death or total disability of the insured to the insured's 18 years of age.
AFP Dong Xu of Banghe Financial Services Co., Ltd. understands the specific insurance requirements of Ms. Lin and admits that there are very few products on the field that can meet Ms. Lin’s insurance requirements. After inquiring to various insurance companies, I learned that the new product "Growth Medical Insurance Plan" launched by insurance in early September can basically meet the needs of Ms. Lin, but before Ms. Lin is officially insured, she must personally understand the product to the company. Responsible for the health of my daughter. Xu Keqi
The latest insurance product
Children's Insurance Plan (insured age: 0--18), warranty period: life, issuer: Life insurance.
The program has established a special wealth management account for children. The monthly life insurance will announce and settle interest according to the actual investment income of the account. The minimum guaranteed interest rate is 2.5% per annum. Through this wealth management account, education savings, entrepreneurial reserve, and marriage can be realized. Accumulation, pension reserves and other financial functions. In terms of protection, the program has two exclusive additional risks: additional advance payment of major illness insurance and additional inpatient medical insurance. For the types and characteristics of major diseases at different ages, the insurer provides 24 major children 18 weeks ago. The disease guarantees 31 major adult disease guarantees after 18 weeks. In addition, the company will provide a "significant disease specialist consultation service" for every child who receives a major illness insurance for children.
Children's growth first protection plan (insurance age 30 days - -17), protection period: life, issuer: Luen Thai Life Insurance.
In addition to the traditional insurance, the plan also has an investment account. As long as the customer pays the full amount in the first to tenth policy year, there is no need to pay additional risk insurance premiums, and they can enjoy high death or total disability protection for free.
The management of insurance accounts is very free and flexible. Customers can decide how to pay and the time limit for payment, and they can apply for partial personal accounts at any time. In addition, customers can also add accidental subsidized hospitalization health insurance according to their needs.
The product has three investment accounts for customers to choose from, namely currency type, mixed partial stock type and stock line. Customers can independently and flexibly convert investment accounts according to their different investment preferences and adjust the distribution of each account. Proportion, enjoy the benefits of fund investment, and enrich the reserves needed for children's growth and education.