1. Do not use the provident fund
before applying for loans. If the borrower withdraws the balance of the reserve fund before the loan is used to pay the house payment, then the balance of the provident fund on your provident fund account is zero, resulting in zero the amount of the provident fund loan. Less than a provident fund loan.
2. Don't repay the loan in less than 1 year. This must be remembered.
According to the National Provident Fund loan policy, if the loan is less than one year, it cannot be repaid in advance. The prepayment must be in the loan. Raised after the year.
3. Repayment of loan difficulties to extend the loan period to avoid unnecessary troubles.
If you have special circumstances during the loan period, if you cannot repay the loan in time, you can apply to the bank to extend the loan period. After verification by the bank, your application for extension of the loan period will be accepted.
4. During the loan period, do not lose the loan contract and the loan
to apply for a mortgage loan. The loan contract and the loan signed by the bank are important legal documents. As the loan period can be as long as 30 years, as a borrower, you should take good care of your contract and loan.
5. Mortgage housing rental needs to inform the lessee
If you rent out the mortgaged house during the loan period, you must tell the lessee in writing about the fact that the mortgage has been mortgaged, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.
6. Don't forget to cancel the mortgage registration after the loan is settled
. After you have paid off the full loan principal and interest, you can take the bank's loan settlement certificate and the collateral's real estate other rights certificate to the real estate area. The real estate transaction center cancels the mortgage.