It is okay for the user to pay the remaining car payment once during the payment period. The loan bank needs to be notified in advance, and the interest after the next month of the month of payment will not be charged.
If any one period has not been paid due and has not been responded by Party A's second written urging, Party A has the right to apply for enforcement according to the contract for all the outstanding debts of the user, and to apply for enforcement. If the auction is deducted and the amount of the auction is insufficient to pay the arrears and the necessary expenses, the user shall make up the arrears. If the sum of the arrears and the sum exceeds the sum, the excess may be returned to Party B.
How to deal with and pay attention to the early part of the repayment?
1 When the borrower handles the early repayment:
(1) The requirements for the appointment time. The borrower has to make an advance payment, and generally needs to make an appointment with the loan bank in advance.
(2) Provisions on liquidated damages. For example, the bank stipulates that the loan contract stipulates that only 5% of the liquidated damages must be paid to the bank in advance of repayment within one year after the loan is processed, and the liquidated damages will not be charged in advance after one year of repayment. Please refer to the loan bank for specific measures.
(3) The repayment amount is generally an integral multiple of 10,000.
There are three main modes of repayment in advance:
(1) Shorten the loan period and keep the monthly supply unchanged. For example, the previous loan period of the purchaser is 30 years, but now it can be adjusted to 25 years or less. The monthly supply remains unchanged. The advantage of adopting this early repayment model is that it can greatly reduce the interest burden on itself, so it is accepted by most early repayments.
(2) The loan repayment period is the same, reducing the monthly supply, so that the monthly repayment pressure that buyers need to bear will be reduced, but the interest that needs to be paid to the bank is not saved by the previous model.
(3) Shorten the loan period and reduce the monthly supply. Such a model is obviously the most expensive mode among the three modes. However, for wages, choosing this method is undoubtedly putting more pressure on future life. Therefore, there is not enough strength and it is not recommended for this early repayment model.